Thursday, March 8, 2012

The Holy Spirit Is Up In HER'!!!!!

Hello all my new friends!  Thank you for following my blog!  I embrace you all with open arms and love meeting new people!

The Holy Spirit is up in her today!  I have been bumming it for a while now.  When we moved back to the Midwest I thought I'd have no problem getting a job right away especially since I had an interview set up for two days after we got here.  The interview went AMAZING but since then, my prospects have plateaued a bit.  Its been over a month now, and I am still waiting to hear.

Yesterday was a bad day.  A bad day in that I felt defeated and heavy and just really needed to get out of the house.  I just want to take this opportunity to praise the Lord for the people He has put in my life.  I truly believe that He puts people in our lives to build us up and he uses each and every one of us to show others His love.  I have encountered so many bloggers out there who are fellow Christians and lovers of the Lord and it lifts my heart so much.  Yesterday, as I was loving on some puppies at Petland (boo I hate that place, but I needed some four legged love), my sister called me.  She had prayed for me in a voice message and then I called her back and we had a great talk.  I also had a wonderful conversation with one of my best friends and today had a really long talk with my sister.  I am just overwhelmed by the love I have for these people, and they love they give me.  Last night the hubs and I prayed for employment and just for peace in my heart.  I have had a hard time trusting God lately because of the amount of time I have gone without a peep from any prospective employer but...wow...God is up in this house today and I feel SO GOOD!  I know that He has us in the palm of our hand and that He always provides our needs.  Even though I am so burdened by the growing student loans, I know that my education is a blessing and nothing anyone can take away from me (thank you Jenna for that) and that in our most desperate times, where our hearts are in pain and searching, and when we are most overwhelmed by things, God shines like WHOA. 

So friends, I pray for peace in all your hearts in whatever you are stressing over.  I pray you find the Lord in everything.


Its a beautiful day today.  The sun is shining in the windows and everything feels crisp and fresh and new.  I can't wait for it to get a bit warmer so I can plant some flowers!

I hope you have a blessed day.

In Gods Love

Kenz


3 comments:

  1. It's great that you're being so positive and thanking God anyways! How admirable :)
    I sure wish the sun was shining here... It's cold!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep this post in mind and in your heart, Kenz...even while you're down.

    You have such a great relationship with God - I admire your religion.

    ReplyDelete