Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Ah...Sick, AGAIN...

I wish I could shake this persistent sore throat I have. Last week I had this terrible sore throat and it lingered for a few days, I chalked it up to just drainage. I had an awful ringing/stabbing in my ear so I just self medicated with tea and cough drops and eventually it went away.

Here's the thing. When I used to work in the doctor's office I was exposed to sick people all the time and so I built my immune system to the point where I never ever got sick, not once in a three year time span. But, since I am not around too many people lately, I am sure I can't fight off things as easily as I used to. I am sure there are lots of things that Beau picks up at the hospital and brings home with him. This most recent "bug" has been playing ping pong with us. I was sick last week, then Beau was sick, and now I am starting to feel like poo again. I am not sure, but I am thinking its a cold lingering on the horizon just waiting to pounce. Probably when I have stuff I need to do, or when we have plans to visit our friends or family. Mmmm...so here I sit, Vix slathered all over my throat and my big thick purple scarf. Bwa...

Beau...oh my goodness, I cannot put into words how much I love him. This totally doesn't go along with the "Ah...Sick..." theme, but (as a friend of mine wrote on her blog) its my blog and I am allowed to let my mind go wherever it wants... but I digress...

Beau...the LOVE of my life. Last night he came home earlier than he has been. He started his Ambulatory Care portion of his surgery rotation and so his hours are not as long. Its such a blessing. He was home by around 5 last night and I just wanted to snuggle up in his arms and not move from the couch the rest of the night. We had dinner and then he jumped up and was so excited. He said not to come over to the table because he was working on my Christmas present. Baby... he sticks an envelope under the tree, one that I can't see through! I love my husband more than anything in this world. He is so good to me, so perfect for me. He is truly my soul mate.

In Gods Love,

Beau and Kenz

No comments:

Post a Comment