Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Thankful

My dear friend Jenna reminded me today that it is indeed November and she has a 30 days of thankfulness going. Awesome Jenna!

That got me thinking that I too have very much to be thankful for even though things are so screwy all of a sudden.

We received some FANTASTIC family news on the 27th. I will keep that day forever close to my heart. I can't really go into it now, but Beau and I are so ecstatic! To celebrate we opened the bottle of pink champagne my mom and dad snuck into our car. It has become a new family tradition, pink champagne to celebrate, my mom bought it for us the night we got engaged and she snuck it into our car for our honeymoon!


The night we got engaged! August 10th, 2010!

CELEBRATE!!!!


For the first time since we moved to New York our cupboards and freezer are PACKED. I am thankful that we were able to bring Ruby out here because the Lord has blessed us with the means to get to a more affordable grocery store and the ability to buy larger amounts of food at a time. We are so thankful for this. The grocery store we were shopping at was only a couple blocks away, but it was so overpriced it was RIDICULOUS. $5 for a box of gram crackers? You have to be nuts!

Praise the Lord for all this cheap food!


I am thankful for all our loved ones.

I am thankful for being so close to Jaqui and Travis and the time we have had together to grow a close and strong relationship with them.

I am thankful for my education.

I am thankful for mobility.

I am thankful for our health, our happiness, the clothes on our backs, and the roof over our heads.

I am thankful for my husband and all that he has become and all that he continues to become.

I am just thankful, thankful for every day, thankful for this life the Lord has given me.

I hope you all have a great month and you too are able to reflect on the many blessings in your own lives.

In Gods Love,

Beau and Kenz

No comments:

Post a Comment