Wednesday, February 6, 2013

A new...um...everything...

I know I said I was going to try REALLY hard to blog regularly... and then it happened...

GRAD SCHOOL.

Who knew it was going to be THIS MUCH WORK.  I am the first one in my family to graduate college so I went into this whole graduate school thing BLIND.  But I know that the Lord has brought me to this for a reason and I know He'll get me through it.  He's pretty cool that way ;)

Its hard to believe that its already FEBRUARY!  Where did January go?

I LOVE this month because one of my favorite holidays is on the way... VALENTINES DAY!  I hope to somehow find the time to try some cute v-day recipes and get them posted on here.  HOPE...

The past couple of months have been jam packed with adjustments for the Hubs and I. Putting in 12+ hour days studying has been a trick. Moving in with my parents so I can finish school has been quite the challenge. And its hard being back in my home town and so close to friends and having to learn to say "no." You'd think that these were pretty hard adjustments but I think the hardest adjustment has been this one...


yes I am in a house coat...its what I do most days...

I'VE GONE GINGER!

This is a new one for me and being a girl I am a weee bit anal retentive when it comes to my hair. The Hubs was pretty excited about the new look but I have to admit I was GLAD that I picked up a box of the good ole "lasts 28 washes." I have NEVER been this bold before. I had black hair for YEARS and finally decided that I loved my natural and went back to that.  But with the oncoming summer and the "new me" I wanted a new hair-do.  I am bound and determined to have THIS by summer...




And while I am at it, how cute is SHE I love, love, LOVE her style.  I think a trip to Target may be in my future.  Now that I am a "ginger" maybe I can pull off the mustard.  We'll see... ;)

Blessings to ya!

In God's Love,

The Midwest Wife...

p.s. I have a new friend!  Her name is Denise!!!!!!  Check her out at thatgirldenise.blogspot.com


1 comment:

  1. Denise is pretty kick ass. She chose a new friend wisely! :)

    ReplyDelete