Thursday, October 11, 2012

Just a Wee Update...

Oh goodness, and I said I was going to get better at blogging on a regular basis... riiiiighhhhhhhtttt...

I have a new job!  One that fits me so much better.  I am now working at a local (very local) vet clinic.  It'd day 3 of work for me and I already love it.  I am sure it will have its emotional challenges as I am such an animal lover, but I already feel so much more comfortable and in my element.

The hubs is at that point in his schooling where he is beginning to scout out residency programs.  I have a feeling I won't be seeing too much of him over the next few months :(

Pinterest is as faithful as always... I find recipes daily that I want to try.  Next up to try and post is "Apple Brownies"  As much as I dislike Martha Stewart, this one sounds like a winner to me.

The weather is getting colder here and the leaves are falling off the trees.  We got a little color out of them this year, and last weekend we made a trip to Galena, IL to meet up with the 'rents.  It was a beautiful drive.  If you've never been to Galena, I highly recommend you look it up and visit someday.

Tonight we're having homemade chicken noodle soup.  Perfect for a day like today.

Halloween is on its way!  I'll have lots of fun recipes to share with you, and hopefully some pictures of our costumes we have picked out!

Just an update from the Midwest Wife.  I hope all my friends out there are well!

In God's Love,

Kenz

No comments:

Post a Comment