Thursday, October 25, 2012

Great Things...

One would think when its almost Halloween, and you live as far north as Wisconsin, the weather would start to get cold and you'd maybe even see snow clouds in the air.  Not true.  It's been uncommonly warm here as of late.  Yesterday I had all the windows open and was even walking around in a tank top!  I won't complain though.  I had yesterday off and was able to sit and look out over the back yard.  It was such a color palate.  All these golden trees and pines and one, solitary red tree.  It was so beautiful.  And top top off the beauty of it all, the other morning there was a heavy fog.  Delightful.

Today the clouds are rolling in though.  Winter may be here before we know it and its then that I do my best to stay inside as much as possible.  I love to look at it, but I don't particularly like to be out in it.  Good thing I pinned lots of Christmas present projects!

To celebrate our anniversary the Hubs took me to Taliesin!  It was the home of Frank Lloyd Wright and its not too far from here.  It was pretty incredible to see.  But I think what I loved most about the day was the fact that he took me somewhere he knew I'd love.  He supports me in my career so very much.  So thoughtful...

Halloween is on its way!  I do love this time of year.  I like to be creeped out every once in a while and so I am looking forward to staying in and watching scary movies!

Today is my mom's birthday!  She is a beautiful woman.  She is a constant friend and support and I know there isn't a thing I can't tell her.  She's just wonderful and I love her sooo much.






The Hubs had another interview this morning so I spent last night watching chick flicks, rearranging the house a bit, and snuggling up with pillows.  I sure hate when he's gone.  Although, the Christmas spirit has taken ahold of me a bit and its kinda nice that I can turn the living room into Santa's shop.

French Dips for dinner tonight!

I hope you all have a wonderful Thursday!

In Gods Love...

No comments:

Post a Comment