Saturday, October 13, 2012

Icky, Rainy, Day...

Well the Hubs and I have decided to take some time for ourselves this weekend and just chill at home.  We seriously needed it though with the past couple weeks we've had.  New job, adjusting to the new work schedule, catching up on house cleaning, and trying to figure out out...well just stuff.

Perhaps its the weather that is doing it to me, but I'm sad toady.  My heart is a little hurt.  I've been made to feel like a bad friend.  I've always tried to be there for people the best I could be, and there have been times where my relationships with others has been neglected because I try too hard to keep people happy.  I love being there for people and I love that people love me because of my devotion to friendships, but there are times where I feel like sometimes it comes back to bite me.  I'm wanting to hide today.

But, as promised, I have a great recipe to share with you all!  Its homemade chicken noodle soup!

Sometimes you just crave something hearty and delicious and just down right homey.  Every once in a while I just crave a good bowl of chicken noodle soup.  No offense canned soup, but you just don't do it for me...

Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup


Here's What You Need...

Chicken breasts
Chopped carrots
Onion
10.75 oz can of cream of chicken
5 Cups of Chicken Broth
1 can whole kernel corn
1 bag of egg noodles

1) combine THAWED chicken breasts with cream of chicken, broth, onions, and carrots
2) set on low for 5-6 hours
3) add corn and noodles for the last hour
4) ENJOY!!!!!

 This recipe goes a LONG way!  It would be great recipe to freeze and save for later.  The Hubs and I have been making it last for a couple meals now and its perfect for a cold rainy day like today!

And because I love love LOVE my hubby I have to share with you some pictures of what he did for my birthday...












Isn't he just the greatest?!

Have a wonderful weekend!

In Gods Love...

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment