Tuesday, January 3, 2012

On The Road Again...

GLORY BE TO GOD IN THE HIGHEST!!!!!!!!

Yes, today we received the phone call that we have been dying to get. The one we have been praying so diligently for.

We found out today that are indeed moving to Wisconsin, and in just a few weeks!!!!! So next week I am flying back to Iowa to have my parents drive me up to Wisconsin so we can find a place to live and I can get some job applications submitted.

Praise the Lord he is SO GOOD!!!!!!!

Lots to do. Lots and lots to do and I will be PLENTY busy, but this is what we have been begging the Lord for. Thank you Father!!!!!!!!

And thank you all for praying for Beau and I, especially when we wanted to turn tail and leave NY. It is because of prayer that we have been so blessed.

In Gods Love,

Beau and Kenz

No comments:

Post a Comment