Thursday, August 30, 2012

Indecisive...

I've been so bad at blogging lately.  Seems like there aren't enough hours in the day for all the things you need to get done, much less the fun little things you want to do.

So many uncertainties lately.  The Hubs will be done with medical school at the end of November, but we have no idea where that will lead us.  So many things we need to figure out.  Will we stay here?  Will we move back to Iowa?  Will we even be able to stay in the Midwest or will we have to move back to New York?!  (oh please no!)

I thought we had it all figured out.  I would drop in hours at work in January when I start school and by that time the Hubs will have a job so it wouldn't be that big of a deal.  Indecisive... I hate that word.  Indecisive: characterized by indecision, as persons; irresolute; undecided. Not decisive or conclusive. Lacking definition; vague or indistinct.  Thats what it means, and that is EXACTLY what we are right now.  Well, being a woman I had this figured out long ago, but since I know the future of his career weighs heavily on him, I do my level best to support him in the decisions he makes for our family.  I just wish we had a solid plan so I feel like we could move forward with things a little bit.  I so hate limbo.

Do we stay here?  I don't know...

I find myself growing increasingly sick of my work situation.  Why oh WHY didn't I just stick it out and get my architecture degree the first time around?  But God is good, and He has been so giving in this journey of mine.  So His timing is definitely best.  I can't wait to be done with these jobs that get me no where fast.

Babies seem to be the theme as of late.  My best friend is welcoming her first little one into the world in December, a college friend (who introduced the Hubs and I) is having their first one at the end of January, my sister in law is due at the end of February, and lets not forget our precious new little niece whom we have waited and prayed for for so long...shes here and healthy and cute as a button!  And all my bloggy friends out there who are growing by the day!  Ah babies...

But thats another entry for another time...

Well, since its my day off I should do something constructive around here!

I hope you all have a wonderful day!  I hope to get a new camera before too long and share my fall decorations with ya'll!

In Gods Love,

Kenz


2 comments:

  1. Congrats to your BFF! I know your going to kiss that babies cheeks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed. My sons and family have faced similar issues and (God forbid) have ended up in the deserts of Arizona rather than the verdant landscapes of the Upper Midwest.... Yes we live within 29 miles of Iowa... :)

    ReplyDelete