Friday, May 27, 2011

Rambling at 2:30 in the morning...

Only a week ago the weather channel had promised rain and thunderstorms all the way up until May 26th. He was wrong. I guess summer has finally reached our neighborhood and not a moment too soon. It's been in the 80's here all week and I have celebrated by opening the windows wide and leaving the door open while the sunlight and sounds of jack hammers poor into our tiny apartment.

I needed this lift of spirits. Things have been overwhelming as of late and I have the feeling the rest of 2011 is going to fly by and we are going to be left standing wondering where it slipped away to. Its been a crazy year to say the least; cross country move, loss of a loved one, hardships, additions to the family, graduations, weddings, more moving, starting graduate school...its hard to believe we've been here almost 6 months already. We only have a month left on our lease and then we move (again) to parts unknown. Where will you send us this time Lord?

I have gotten into the bad habit of late nights again and perhaps that is the reason for the rambling now. 2:30. I should be in bed but instead I am up with thoughts shaking around in my head. I really should start keeping a note pad next to the bed. They say that helps when you can sleep.

So does Ramelteon.

No comments:

Post a Comment