Monday, January 2, 2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Granted it is already the 2nd, but I wanted to wish you all a HAPPY NEW YEAR even if it is a little late.

Being in New York lots of people have asked if we went to Times Square to watch the ball drop. This is how we watch the ball drop...


From the comfort and security of our own home. Beau and I aren't big on crowds and after nearly getting separated and trampled at Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade, I was more than happy to skip the excitement in the city, and watch it on our computer where it was nice and warm and...quiet. I know...we're so old...

It was so nice though. Just the two of us watching movies and drinking wine and just enjoying ringing in the New Year together. I was SO thankful that he didn't have to work that night.


I don't like Lady Gaga as a rule, but it was kinda neat watching her "drop the ball" and dance with the mayor...


Beau started his first night of night call last night. Changing the sleeping pattern is hard and all I want to do is sleep. Thank goodness its only for two weeks. He drove the first night, but as he was stopped at a red light someone tried to get in the front seat with him. So its back to the subway commute.

We are anxiously awaiting news from Wisconsin. I hope they get back to us very soon. We're ready to move back to the Midwest. I miss my family and friends, my mom's eggs and hash breakfast, our dog, and not having to worry about something confusing you for a taxi driver.

Here's to 2012!!! Blessings to you all!

In God's Love,

Beau and Kenz

No comments:

Post a Comment